|Information Technology - Overview
Let ACC Help You Thrive in Tomorrows Environment
The rapid pace of product development, massive market shifts, regulatory frameworks and new ways of doing business all place pressure on organizations to make complex decisions quickly and correctly. To make the right decisions, you need information at your fingertips. That's where technology solutions come in.
Not so long ago, the question organizations asked was, "How do we use information technology to help us do what we do?" All too often, IT restricted business growth-it didn't promote it.
Now the question is, "How can IT support whatever business direction we may want to take?" Successful enterprises have this kind of agility-through systems which optimize every area of the organization, and which enable rather than obstruct change. They bring together the right information, people, and assets for any given demand at any time, from any place.
In Information Technology Management, ACC helps clients realize the full potential of their current or planned technology. We develop solutions that not only support the business today, but also enable it to change tomorrow.
An effective technology system makes decision-making processes easier. ACC works with clients to help them improve their existing systems and select, customize and implement new systems that streamline business processes and gain a competitive edge.
Organization and Change Strategy is about building the change architecture and organizing the people enablers.
ACC's differentiation in Organization and Change Strategy comes from the unique combination of coaching, people, and organizational and business skills to deliver improved performance faster.
- Provides insight, guidance and process consulting expertise to lead successful change
- Helps clients to obtain greater economic value faster by developing, deploying and aligning their human resources
- Integrates organization design, culture, process and technology to create high-performance organizations
- Develops and uses human capital to create adaptive, flexible and effective organizations
- Helps client executives navigate their way through complex change
IT Strategy is about using Information Technology to enable and align with an enterprise's business goals and objectives.
ACC's approach to maximizing IT value:
- Elevates IT to being part of the organization - program strategy, not just a response to the strategy
- Recognizes that the effective use of IT requires consistency between the business strategy and technology strategy
- Develops consensus around principles that best address the demands of the environment
- Formulates IT Strategy within the context of how IT will create capabilities and enhance performance
Organizations in every sector, small and large, government or commercial.. Failures of varying degrees occur in great numbers. All of these organizations either failed to adapt quickly enough to changing circumstances or did not see that the context in which they operated had changed. They did not see that strategic change was necessary - or that mission critical activities did not receive the necessary resources - vision - direction. and they paid the price.
To understand which boundaries are moving, and therefore which strategic changes are needed, it is best to analyze organizational change in manageable, related areas.
Five types of analysis cover all the possibilities:
- Market-Program strategy - understanding where to compete, in terms of products, markets, product delivery, and customer groups; and how to compete, in terms of a company's core competencies and competitive advantages.
- Operations strategy - developing a model that allows the organization's strategy to be implemented. This takes into account an organization's existing resources and how they can be used to create more value.
- IT strategy - integrating this into the organization's strategy to create value for by explicitly showing where IT improvements are feasible, taking into account time, people, and monetary constraints.
- Organizational strategy - designing organizations so that their cultures, people, processes, and IT are aligned to create maximum efficiency within the contexts of their markets and societies.
- Change strategy - designing and implementing large changes in an organization to increase returns and lower the risks it faces.
ACC has years of experience developing solutions and services tailored to specific industries. We offer consulting and systems integration services for government and industry. Solutions ranging from customer acquisition to networking with key industry players.
We have the people, vision, consultants, tools, and experience that are needed to help maximize performance for the world's leading organizations. Our management and systems consultants work with clients to help them to succeed and meet their business objectives.
ACC's approach is structured around three key areas:
Strategic change helps an organization to maximize its market value within the context of its industry and the societies in which it operates. To understand which strategic changes are needed, it is best to analyze change in manageable, related areas.
Organizations become fit and agile across their business by working with us to understand their operation from strategic orientation to implementation. Businesses need the ability to anticipate and react to change in a balanced and cohesive way across the whole organization. This seems to be a simple approach - but making it happen is another matter. This goal is at the heart of what we call performance improvement.
Information technology, once a back-office function, now dictates all business processes within an organization. The management of IT is a fast-paced balancing act between the issues facing the business, technology problems and opportunities and the IT management agenda itself. The complexity of technology and the fast pace of change is creating a journey into the unknown. Being a Chief Information Officer in today's environment means balancing the many different needs of the organization to create effective solutions.
Cincinnati Bengals 2-Pack Lip Balm,Men's New York Giants New Era Royal/Graphite Gold Collection Team Color Knit Hat.Mens New York Jets Green Big Sizes Field Classic Polo,Washington Redskins Moccasin Slipper - Tan,Mení»s Seattle Seahawks Cutter and Buck College Navy Fulltime Supima Snap Placket Pullover.Mens Carolina Panthers Cutter & Buck Carolina Blue Embossed Tackle Stripe DryTec Polo,Green Bay Packers WinCraft Deluxe 3' x 5' Logo Flag,Men's Washington Redskins Nike Gold Cotton Team Tank Top Cheap Washington Redskins Kirk Cousins Jersey.Riddell Oakland Raiders Revolution Speed Full-Size Authentic Football Helmet,Nike Jacksonville Jaguars Ladies Gridiron Premium Slim Fit T-Shirt - Teal,Mens Seattle Seahawks Russell Wilson Nike Gray Elite Jersey Cheap Washington Redskins Jerseys NFL.Tampa Bay Buccaneers Historic Logo Executive iPad Case with Keyboard,Washington Redskins Blind Pass T-Shirt - Burgundy.Men's Oakland Raiders Pro Line Black Throwback II Big & Tall Long Sleeve T-Shirt,Mens Cincinnati Bengals Andy Dalton Nike Black Game Jersey,Chicago Bears Acrylic Tapestry Blanket Throw Cheap Washington Redskins Nfl Womens Jerseys.Infant Seattle Seahawks College Navy Fanatic Football Bodysuit,Men's Washington Redskins New Era Burgundy Solid Cuffed Knit Hat The Washington Redskins.Mens San Francisco 49ers Patrick Willis Majestic Scarlet Hashmark II T-Shirt,Women's New England Patriots Navy Blue Cameo Knit Leggings,Seattle Seahawks Earl Thomas Nike White Game Football Jersey